March 26, 2011

sayang IBU milion-milion :)

assalamualaikum 
selamat petang MALAYSIA!!

due to some reasons and circumstances, i'm unable to update often.. Actually its more on laziness, lazy, and selalu 'buat-hal' thing..

Just a short note,

1. i really guidance right now.. i feel terrible.. 
please people, if u do love me, please again, advice me, lead to me the good way.. scold me if did wrong.. if my behaviors are unacceptable, just kick my feet ok?? *act with permission please*..    

2. let us study hard for success.. strive for the excellence!!

3. i love all-all-all my friends.. 
My thira muna nanie , love-miss u all always.. 
not to forget my a-sheme-sheme friends ; aena jue jem shifaa 
and  also my bmdc friends.. each of u contribute ur own ways and memories that i can and would carry along my life.. it matures me a lot..

4. miss+rindu+syg kat ibunda saya!! 


p/s: IBU saya adalah yg utama selepas ALLAH dan RASULULLAH ok..


till then,
jaga sahsiah diri dan diri sendiri..

wassalam~




1 comment:

Lady in Pink said...

a-sheme-sheme friends. okay suka! :D

jem suka menyepak. :) haha